These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
2. If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
3. You must be at least  years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least  years of age.
Licence to use website
(a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) print pages from our website;
(d) [stream audio and video files from our website]; and
(e) [use [our website services] by means of a web browser], subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
Registration and accounts
1. You may register for an account with our website by [completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you].
2. You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
3. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
4. You must not use any other person’s account to access the website[, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so].
Cancellation and suspension of account
1. We may:
(a) [suspend your account];
(b) [cancel your account]; and/or
(c) [edit your account details],at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
2. You may cancel your account on our website [using your account control panel on the website].